Saturday me and the kids went to Mena, Ar. All by ourselves, I made Bethany stay awake, told her she had to be the co-pilot. I do ok driving, I'm just the type of person that panics if I don't have a map. I gotta see where I'm going.
This is my neice Maddie, she's adorable. She didn't get too far from me while we were together and then when it came time for her to go home she got very sad. Bout broke my heart. She looks so much like my sister its just scary. And here's Sarah and Bethany, can you tell they're related?? Uncle Bill and Aunt Linda both told her she was getting more beautiful. I think so , but them I'm a little biased. I think everyone in our family looks somewhat alike.
I enjoyed being with my family, but I was ready to be home.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Trip w/kids and NO I didn't get lost.
Posted by sheila_j71 at 10:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment