We got a call this morning, a couple found a 2 year old walking down the road, no one around. No houses close. Turned out he was about 1/2 to 3/4 mile from where he was staying. He was within a 1/4 of a mile from a low water bridge. He was barefoot, wearing jammies, top was half-way on. And as if that's not bad enough, he was left in the care of his fourteen year old sister whose LIVING with her boyfriend. Oh did I mention that she's almost NINE months pregnant and her boyfriend is 16.
I can't even begin to describe how sick I felt looking at her. Who do you blame, I can tell you who I blame.. HER MOTHER! She's not old enough to even date, shouldn't even be alone with a boy.
All I could think was my 14 year old at home sleeping and how sweet and innocent she is. I know this because she's rarely outta my sight. I always know where she is and I also talk to her. Right now she thinks the whole idea of sex is gross and I want to keep it that way til she's 25 or 30.
The little boy was the cutest, could say a few words, so many things could've happened to him. People fly down the road he was walking on. I keep thinking of all the things that could've happened to him. But I know he was in God's hands. I pray that CW does their job and that he remains safe.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
OMG.....
Posted by sheila_j71 at 1:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment