I haven't blogged in forever it seems, usually forget about it. I don't want to have a blog where I am constantly gripping about the daily goings on in my life.
I do have to admit that facebook seems to have taken the place of this site.
I am currently praying for a new job, one that will still be with the city, I won't lose any of my years of service etc.. Just depends on if the current court clerk can retire early. It would mean working daytime hours only, holidays and weekends off. I could actually have a life again. May be able to lose some weight, work out and maybe even work out with my kids.
So anyway that said if you read this post say a quick prayer that I can move into the position.
Thank you and may you have a blessed day!
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Blogging
Posted by sheila_j71 at 2:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment