CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

First Days

Bethany wouldn't do the whole video thing, she was too nervous about this being her last year at Maryetta.... So enough of that. So anyway she wasn't up for the video. Here she is her first day of 8th grade. She wasn't happy about me taking her pic the first day of school, thought it was retarded. But I at least got a smile outta her. Her new haircut makes her look more grown up.

August 6, was Chase's first day of Kindergarten, he was excited. He wants to be 6 so bad and he knows starting school comes first. He's wanting to grow and in a hurry so he can ride the Hulk ride at Universal. I took a little video with my camera of Chase's so hopefully it turns out. I tried to get him to talk about what he would do before school, but he wanted to do his Power Ranger Moves. Which is too funny!



2 comments:

NurseMom said...

Too funny! I can't believe how grown up all of our kids are getting! I realized recently that Caleb and Alex are over half grown! Yikes! Where has the time gone?

Jeff and Mandee said...

Bethany is so beautiful. She gets to be the big fish in the pond for a year!

Oh! The blog about her being beautiful. I was reading it the other night and Edana said, "Momma that looks like you." Mom always said I looked more like your mom than I did anyone else in the family. Just thought that was funny!