CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Job

I sent my resume off, so we'll just have to see how that pans out. My husband was not very supportive. Kept giving a ton of "reasons" why it wouldn't be worth the 7,000 a year pay increase and the drive. Thing is he's overly involved in and with my job. He's friends with the chief, more so than I am. So not only do I hear the complaining from those I work with, then I get it at home, complaining of those complaining. I have tried to tell him that I'm off work and don't want to hear about it. But it seems to fall on deaf ears. I just believe your work life should be separate from your personal. No mixing of the two. What are you supposed to do when your hating your job on a day and you should have your spouse to vent to and he's too busy telling you what someone else said or how you shouldn't say this or you shouldn't act like that. Makes me feel like a child.
To top off my week. I get into bed already in a bad mood from listening to the above. When I wake up Friday with the worst pain I've had since childbirth. I dealt with it from 9am to 11am, couldn't take it anymore and finally made a trip to the ER. After urine and blood tests, I'm given a shot and a prescription for pain meds and sent home. Found nothing, apparently just cramps. Almost makes you feel like a wuss and pretty stupid to boot.
My child bearing years are done, why can't they just take the freaking things out? If someone had told me that once you have a tubal that cramps are a severe pain in the butt. I would've chosen a different method.
I could seriously kick Eve's butt for disobeying in the garden of Eden.

0 comments: