I can't believe the school year will be up in just a few short months. A couple weeks ago Bethany came home saying they needed to get their pictures turned in for the Power Point at Graduation. I'm like isn't it a little early?? But you know if you have to scan 50 kids pictures and each of them has 3, you do the math. So we did go through pictures and of course the ones I like, she's like NO. I have the cutest one of her naked little bootie on the bed, she's bout 6 or 7 months old... That was a huge NO. She had such long hair when she was little, then at 9 she had to have it cut. You know it never grows back the same.
So anyway it was a semi warm day so we headed outside to take a few shots, she of course had to have her guitar.... This one she looks so serious and so pretty. This is her Taylor Swift pose. LOL!!
I just love the ones of her laughing. We'd take a picture and she'd start laughing saying she felt so stupid, so of course I'd snap pictures.
Gordon hates this one. I think the only reason is because she looks like a grown up young lady. That and you can pretty much tell that she's a girl......
After posting about 8 pictures on MySpace to get some family opinions, she went with the close up photo. (first one posted here) She's going with the one of her laughing sitting in the chair as the wallets that she gives to her classmates.
I know that I will cry at some point during the graduation. I won't be able to help it. Not to mention that my baby will graduate kindergarten. I just can't catch a break this year.
But for now, my son will still hold my hand in public and I'm gonna hang on as tight as I can and he's gonna have to cut my hand off to get loose...
0 comments:
Post a Comment