CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Pre-K Track Meet

Chase had his track meet Friday, it was rainy, cold and wet. Here's his class getting to do the softball throw. (my camera had been idle, so I missed the actual throws, darn it.) He here is running the I think its the 50 yard dash, He's grinning so it must not have been too bad. He's not the fastest, but he's getting better.
Tricycle race. He actually pedaled. Last year he couldn't pedal and used his feet like Fred Flintstone.
The was the high jump, I apparently had the wrong setting on my camera, because this was the best pic and its blurry. The long jump pictures were horrible. All blurry. Guess I shouldn't take pictures when I haven't had much sleep.
This is a group shot of his class after all the events. You can barely see his face, first one on the second row from the left.
He had a good day, had fun which is most important. On the high jump he thought it was cooler to knock the bar down.

1 comments:

Jeff and Mandee said...

I remember elementary track meets! That must be a small school thing because we never did them at any of the big school I went to.