CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Storm

We had a pretty intense storm early yesterday morning. Had a Tornado touch down West of town and another about 4 to 5 miles East of my house. (THANK GOD) And thank God that no one was injured, lots of tree damage and some homes, but no fatal injuries. Rained the entire night. Here's a couple of pictures of the road going toward the house from Hwy 59. Its deeper than it actually looks, but in the 8 years we've lived out this way, I have never seen it across the road. Was a little creepy. I didn't get pictures of the damage, by the time I went to bed and got up in the afternoon, people were removing the debris. One home had trees uprooted all the way around it and the home wasn't touched. That is a blessing from God.

On a lighter note, everything sure is pretty and green. Now if we could just catch a break from the rain for a while.

0 comments: