Some days this job is just unbearable, then there are the days that you just can't help but laugh.
I got a phone call earlier..
(me): ??Police Department
Caller: Do you have an officer named Shula or Shuler?
(me): No, might try Sheriff's office.
Caller: I already did, they don't. What about a game warden or highway patrol?
(me): No, one in the area with that name, what can I help you with?
Caller: I received a call on my cell phone, was on voicemail. Said that I had too much air in my rear end and if I was caught back out on the street that they were going to give me a ticket. I don't need a ticket
(me): I'm sorry but officers don't have anything in their car to show how much air is in your tires and theres no chargable violation for that and they wouldn't call your cell phone.
Caller: Ok, I'll call you back with the name, I know he gave his first name.
So about ten minutes later she calls back.
Caller: He said his name was Don Shula.
(Me): (Trying to keep from laughing) I'm sorry but, it sounds like someone has pranked you. Shula is a former professional coach.
Caller: Well how would he get my number? Does he live or work around here?
(Me): No I'm pretty sure you were pranked. Shula probably has enough money that he wouldn't take a pity little job in law enforcement. Someone just pranked you.
Now, for this pic below. I don't know where this place is, but I'm gonna search it, because I'm sure they could use a dispatcher. I'd work nights, weekends, holidays. Whenever I'm needed cause I'm just all about the job. HE HE especially if the view is this awesome!!!!!

1 comments:
WOW! Our officers don't look like that. They look like 12 year olds
Post a Comment