I picked Bethany up from school yesterday and she was talking bout this boy who has a very high opinion of himself. She was turned around in class talking to him and her teacher said I know you want him Bethany but turn around. He of course is like yeah she wants me. Her teacher said she was sorry...... Anyway as we were leaving, the whole group of kids were heading to extended care and this boy drops his coat and bends over to pick it up as we turn close to him and given this little grin. I bust out laughing. It was like something a girl would do. I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe and Bethany is so embarassed. I don't her that looked like some crazy move her dad would pull.
I hadn't laughed so hard in I don't know when.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Crazy Kids
Posted by sheila_j71 at 3:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh how funny! Sometimes, boys seem worse than girls.
Post a Comment