I'm just furious. There's really no other word to describe what I'm feeling. My daughter has a cell, she had friends over tonight, she kept getting texts from an AR number. I know this because my son plays with her old phone and I read the messages. At first I felt guilty then when one message said she sounded hot, then that he was on the fire dept. I became furious. Called the number and basically told the guy if he texted again I'd have him arrested.
Then I called her and chewed her butt. Told her I'd take the phone and she'd never get it back. She claimed it was one of the friends, but I still chewed on her. She's still so innocent to the fact that there are perverts out there who prey on young girls.
Maybe if I told her what happened to me she'd be more careful. If I'm this furious now, what on earth am I going to do when she's of dating age. I'll have to check myself into the looney bin.
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Nosey
Posted by sheila_j71 at 9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Heck yeah, I'd be mad.
I think that I would find out who he is and pay him a visit with her daddy in uniform!
Maybe that would scare the dickens out of him!
Its a parent's job to be nosey. Not just to make sure they aren't misbehaving, but for their own safety! I don't know who got the idea that kids deserved total privacy, but they don't. Being at the ranch has made me very avid about that. They aren't adults and even though they are growing up quickly, they still tend to think like kids. I'm with Shelly. Gordon should scare him half to death!
Post a Comment