CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter


Gordy and his crew came down for Easter, we had a good time. Went out to the park to take pictures. It was windy and a little too cold to be without a coat, my opinion. Then we went to Brenda's, had dinner and the kids hunted eggs.

After the kids were dressed, I realized that we had matched Bethany and Chase with the red tops. Wasn't trying and then I had white pants, black and white blouse and red heels, so I guess we all did the matchy, matchy thing. Well except for Gordon.



But you know those are some good looking kids if I do say so myself.





Bethany insisted that we take pictures with Adrianna... both Gordon and I hate hate hate taking pictures....


Adrianna looked so adorable, I think she picked up the same 4 eggs several times. She'd pick one up then set it down or it would roll out of her basket

1 comments:

Jeff and Mandee said...

I don't know why it strikes me as so amusing, but I can't get over Gordon being a grandpa. Really, he's not any younger than dad was when he became a grandpa. Its just funny to me for some reason. Gordy has a nice family. I'm glad for him.