When I got up this afternoon I talked to all of the girls and hopefully put the fear of God into them. I explained that anyone can locate a person by their phone number and they all three just dropped their jaws!! Its really a scary world and I want her to be brave but be afraid at the same time if that makes any sense. Being afraid will make her more aware of whats going on around her. I told her that something happened to me as a child and that you can't trust everyone. Sadly true.
I called this guy and he wouldn't answer the phone. I left a threatening message. Then told Gordon about the deal and he tried to call the number several times.
She got another message this morning and the girls texted back that he had the wrong number to stop texting. I told her that it proved that once he got my message that he knew she was underaged and still texted back this morning. Told them not to ever do it again, and that if anyone done it again I would come down extremely hard on them.
Friday, March 7, 2008
Nosey - Update
Posted by sheila_j71 at 8:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
When my kids were little, I had no idea how hard being a parent really is!
I'm glad you were able to get the situation taken care of!
Post a Comment