I was pretty bored, on MySpace theres a link that will show some blogs. I won't even dignify or give credit by listing the name of the blog. But everything was so negative about Christianity, saying that the Bible was just a book and not even a good one. That Christians have no proof that God exists. I just started to cry at how many people posted on it in agreement and sickens me that there are so many. I don't know those people, but I would still hate to see them in Hell just because they have been misguided.
I know God exists, if you look you can see him every day. In the smile and wonder of a baby, the million questions of a child, the love between two people. I can't see the wind, I can see the results of it in the moving of the leaves and I can feel it on my skin. I know that God exists and for him to love me enough to send his son to die on the cross for me. I don't deserve that. I can't say I would send my only son to save mankind. I know that the only thing I can do is to pray that those people find their way.
So I will no longer click on some of those links out of boredom, I can't cloud my heart with doubt. I just pray that people looking for answers will not click on those sights, but look toward the heavens and see a local pastor.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Being careful of Boredom
Posted by sheila_j71 at 11:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You said something that really made me think even harder about the sacrifice He made for us....because I couldn't send my baby to die either. Added you to my blogroll, BTW!
Post a Comment