Bethany left yesterday for church camp. Gordon had to work, which is mostly daytime. My usual sleeping time. So needless to say, Bethany usually keeps an eye on Chase while I sleep. So yesterday Chase woke me around 1030, I stayed awake what seemed like forever, I laid back down around 2 and Chase let me sleep til almost 5. I don't want to take my baby girl for granted. She has been a HUGE help to me. Always there to watch Chase, I know he gets on her nerves (that's what little brothers do). She's a beautiful girl both inside and out. I love and thank God for giving her to me. I'm so undeserving. I know she knows I love her. But she's growing so fast and becoming a young lady. She's so beautiful, I wish she could look through my eyes and see herself the way that I see her.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Bethany
I love you Bethany.
Posted by sheila_j71 at 12:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment