CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Baby Girl's trip to Boston

Just a few pictures of Boo. She left on Sunday for her trip to Boston, she didn't want me taking her picture and holding mom's hand in the airport well she's just too old to be doing..... I think she's beautiful, she was excited to be going, I was and am a nervous wreck because she's not in my custody.... Here she is with her unaccompanied minor ID tag.
Here's her plane heading for the runway. I wave but don't think she sees us.
Chase had to have a plane just like the one sissy was on. (he had one from last year, but he took it to school and some kid stole it, but what can you do) So anyway he was excited and gave her a hug and told her that he loved her. (he never does that)
Monday they visited Plymouth plantation, Plymouth Rock was under renovation. Tuesday they studied the witch trials at Salem, she said the witch museum was creepy cool. Today she'll be going to Hard Rock Cafe among other places, will visit several historical places. Thursday she'll be having a sleepover aboard the USS Massachusetts in the Boston Harbor. I'm so proud of her. She's getting to do things I never dreamed of at her age.

0 comments: