CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Glad she's home.

My baby girl had a great trip, she had fun and learned something. What more can you ask for? I was so glad to have her home.


Chase's team won 2nd in the local tournament, I just thot this was so cute them standing in line clapping for the other team getting their medals.

And of course we have to pose for a group picture....
Bethany hates pictures of herself... she's 13 she's not supposed to like them. I think this is an adorable picture. Both of them close together and smiling and not trying to pull each others hair out. That's a good day.
We were goofing off so the next few were taken before I went to work. Don't know if you can tell it or not. but he's killing my back. He's my little man. And then there's me and Bethany. Did I mention I hate pictures of myself?? I do it for my kids so they'll have moments to look back on someday.


1 comments:

NurseMom said...

Girl, what are you doing? You are lookin' so hot!!!