I just realized that in all of my blogging I've never really mentioned my husband. Well the long and short version is we've been married for an eternity (almost 18 yrs). He is employed as a State Trooper. About a month ago he transferred to the Lake Patrol division, after 25 years why not. He's been coming home everyday he works talking about how tired he is. Well Sunday we made a trip to the Tahlequah Wal-Mart (ours is small and sucks, but that's another blog). Bethany is going to Boston in a couple weeks and she needed some clothes to take with her. So anyways on the way back we called Gordon to let him know where we were headed. Chase saw the lake and kept saying I see the Lake Patrol, so Gordon said to come by and let Chase see the boat. So we did and even went for a little ride. Chase loved it. He said it was AWESOME, and that the boat was like on the Power Rangers SPD.
But as you can tell, he had fun. He told Gordon that tomorrow he wanted to take his lifejacket and go for another ride. He didn't understand that Daddy is actually "working". I have decided that Gordon has entered into semi-retirement. Man riding around on a boat all day looking at bikinis, that just sucks I bet.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Lake
Posted by sheila_j71 at 11:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment