Bethany's cell broke Saturday night..... Oh the trauma! She really does take care of her "high tech" stuff. This phone I'm thinking was just crap. (Don't buy LG) Well she's been a real pain without it. I think she's having texting withdrawls. I mean can you imagine being a teenage girl without her cell. On her MYSPACE page she posted {R.I.P. to her phone}. I'd get her a new one, but the contract isnt up yet and I can't do an upgrade until April. Both Gordon and I are due in late October and November, she'll just die if she has to wait that long. So in the meantime I have friends checking on old phones etc.. OMG even the plain do nothing phones are 150 to 200 dollars... But I'm hoping I'll have her fixed up in a week. At least before her fingers start twitching.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Life's boring without a cell phone....
Posted by sheila_j71 at 11:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment