CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Old rolls of film

I found a roll of film the other day and decided to have it developed. This is nearly a thing of the past in my house. I LOVE digital. The photos are so much better, but anyway. Here they are, I kinda like finding them and being surprised at what I find. Like these... Chase was so little and Bethany too as well. In this one at first I was like OMG what happened to his eye, then I remembered that he was being a superhero and jumped from the couch and hit the coffee table. Ouch!! Look at that skinny little face and those big blue eyes!!! I come out of the shower one afternoon and found them both asleep in the chair. Isn't it adorable. I wish they still got along this well......
I have no idea what he's doing here.
I think Gordon is playing the dog, I'm not sure.

0 comments: