CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Playing around

I love to play around with the kids, seems like its always just us so we goof around. Most times I can't even get them to take a serious picture. But these goofy pictures show that my kids are for the most part happy. We have our moments, from the mouthing to being grumpy in the mornings or hormones.
This picture I finally figured out how to take pics in black and white. And in RAW shots as well, but those won't post. I'm not really sure what he's doing. I would like to think that he's going to blow me a kiss, but with that wicked little smile who knows....... This one is my daughter and her friend, she usually has a big smile on her face. Pretty rare I think for a 13 almost 14 year old girl. Hormones raging and a cute boy can't walk by with out getting a once over. She's a smart girl, I'm thinking she's not dating until she's out of school.... and college is a school!!!!

0 comments: