My son is alot like me in soooo many ways. I'm not a morning person, never have been. Well getting him up for school Monday morning was horrid. He was crabby, wouldn't help getting himself dressed. He just laid there like a limp rag. When I got onto him to help, he doubled up his fist and growled. Which of course makes me have to get onto him.
I guess I shouldn't let him stay up so late on the weekends. Or start winding him down at 6 or 7pm. He's so different from my daughter who at the same age had her own alarm. She wanted to be a big girl and have her own alarm and get up on her own.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Waking Grumpy
Posted by sheila_j71 at 10:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Go easy on him! I can soooooo sympathize with the kid! It makes me so mad when Shawn yells at Jake because I've always had a hard time waking up in the morning!
Post a Comment