Since becoming a mom I have noticed a few things. Everyone expects you to know where everything is, you're supposed to be able to explain anything at a moments notice.
But why is it that you can't go to the bathroom alone? Its like the moment you sit down someone comes walking in, usually my son. He sits on the bathtub to tell me about his day... Then my daughter is laying on the bed just outside talking and then my husband is standing at the door. All are talking and I just want to do my thing and get outta there.
Maybe I should start holding a family meeting in there??? I love my family dearly and wouldn't trade them for anything, but is it too much to ask for about 2 minutes of privacy?
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Privacy
Posted by sheila_j71 at 2:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Olivia is the same way. Will not let me go to the bathroom by myself, but I REFUSE! to let Rocky in there. Some things just need to be kept private!
Post a Comment