Before the snow hit we went up to Means and got Chase a big boy bed. 90 same as cash is the ONLY way I can do it. But its a simple wood frame, headboard is square with a couple of shelves, he liked that. I'm sure he's probably thinking that with a bigger bed he can take more toys to bed with him. Maybe I can con him into putting them on the shelf instead of in the bed. When I get him a new comforter and everything I'll have to post a pic. That is if he ever makes up his mind on whether its Spiderman or Transformers that he wants. Currently everything in his room is CARS (the movie) I was disappointed he didn't want more, cuz they're so cute. So guess I'll have to have a yard sale and get rid of it and change stuff out. Maybe I should just try and con him into a baseball or football theme then it would last him into Jr High....
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I feel you! I am so tired of looking at Spider-man stuff. I told Jeff I didn't want another boy because I didn't want to buy any more Spider-man. I've decided to just go with red sheet and a blue comforter with black accents. I'm going to get a couple of poster frames and then I can just keep changing posters out over the years. Until they get older, then they can decorate what they want.
Post a Comment