CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Mom's Writing: Girls

Sheila & Angela

My girls are God's very special gift to me.

To me their the most beautiful things around.

One has hair and eyes of brown and a charm that

no one can match.

The other has blonde hair and blue eyes and a very

sweet smile. She's the one that's most loveable. She

usually loves everyone, and she can talk a mile a minute

asking lots and lots of questions.

Their as different as night and day. And I wouldn't have

them any other way.

Each is very special in their very own way. And I thank

God for them each and every day. no two girls could

ever be loved more.

June 15, 1984

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheila,

You were my baby for nine years. Sometimes you were all that kept me

alive. When things would get bad and I'd want to die, all you'd have to do

was give me a hug and say I love you mommy. And everything always seem

better.

You were so cute when you were small. Now you're growing up you get prettier

everyday, even if you don't think so.

Sometimes your hateful and make me so mad. But I still love you even when your bad.

I know its hard being a teenager, but someday you'll grow up and be a little angel. Ha Ha

I love you,

Mom








I understand how much she missed her mom. I wish I didn't. I have pushed back so many memories over the years because it hurt to much to think about her. I've forgotten so much. I know that if I'd only dealt with the pain at least I'd have the comfort of her memories. Instead I have guilt and relive her death in some way or another in my dreams. I can't seem to escape the pain. Life is about pain, it forms us into the person we are to become. How we deal with the pain shows our growth. It just takes a little longer for some of us to grow.

0 comments: