CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Doing the right thing

Last week Bethany came home upset, said this friend at school was mad at her. I asked why she told me that she found out this girl had been cutting herself, both at school and home. So she told the teacher and of course the adults stepped in to speak to the child. I know this girl is mad for Bethany telling, but it was the right thing to do. Obviously there's something wrong in the girls home life that needs to be addressed. I told Bethany that she shouldn't feel bad for what she did, because she cares thats why she did it. Most of the other friends agreed with her. I do hope that one day this girl will realize that what Bethany did was out of love and friendship and not to get her into trouble.

So in closing, I believe we should pray for this girl

1 comments:

Jeff and Mandee said...

That makes me so proud of Bethany. We see so much of that sort of thing, and usually, friends aren't the ones who are willing to make the difficult steps to help. She did a very good job!