CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

Writing

I decided to share some of mom's writing. Over the years I've pulled these out and read and re-read them. Some of them are over 20 years old, I'm going to have to find some way to protect them. So anyway here's the first installment:

July 19, 1984
Mom
I see you in the flowers and even the trees. I see many things you always loved.
I'll never forget you, because you're everywhere. There's a part of you in all of us,
even our children look something like you.
So I guess in a way you'll always be with us, until one day we'll all be with you once again.

July 25,1984
Mom,
Its been two months today since you went away. And I still can't believe your gone.
Sometimes when I'm here alone I can hear your voice and I feel you here somewhere.
It seems like if I just turn around you're standing there. Sometimes I miss you so bad, its
all I can do to keep from screaming. Sometimes things get really bad and I wish I could
have went with you, but then I think I wouldn't want no one else taking care of the kids,
cause no one would take care of them like I do.
so I guess someday I'll get use to you being gone, but I'll never get over losing you. Cause you were the best Mother any kid could have, and I will always love you.

One of these had a reference to Adam and I just couldn't put his name there. He didn't deserve her love.

1 comments:

Shelly said...

These are beautiful! She's with Grandma now, without all of the worldly troubles!