Shelly posted some OLD pictures so I went thru looking, some made me laugh, some made me cry. Some were the last pictures of loved ones, some we won't even talk about!!
This one was I think I was in the 4th or 5th grade... I remember taking the comb and working the hair to "feather" it. The choker was moms, I still have it.
This was the 6th grade, AH if only my face was as slender..... striped turtleneck. yeah like I'd wear another one of these!!!!! Still got the feathered hair, just slightly longer. I remember my lips were so chapped it was hard to smile.
I was about 15 in this one, still got the feathered hair (SURPRISE) holding Billy, wasn't he cute?? No way could he sit in my lap now!
This is graduation night, I was 18 and bored, didn't get to go to the party after graduation. I was probably a little sad, wondering what on earth I was going to do with my life....OMG if I could only write a letter to myself. I spent the time with mom, if I'd only know that I wouldn't have much more time with her. I would've enjoyed it more and tried to cherish each memory. Oh and look NO feathered hair....
This picture kinda looks like Bethany. She asked me the other day about old boyfriends. Told her I didn't date in high school, she asked why, looked shocked when I told her that no one had ever asked me out. Of course I was extremely shy and didn't truly come out of my shell until about 6 or 7 years ago. There's a lot of difference now.
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Old times.
Posted by sheila_j71 at 11:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love the old pictures, makes me think of "old times"!
Love ya
Post a Comment